1991 Mobile B-47 (Ser. No.: 91064)
Drill rig acquired from HH Holmes in April 2012. Rig is mounted on a 1994 International 4700 single rear axle truck and has a Moyno 3L6 Mud Pump (new packing, seals & connecting rod and pins – April 2015). Truck tires are fair, but will need replacing soon.
Significant additions by D&S include:
- Hydraulic Push Tube Extruder (May 2012). Accommodates tubes up to 24” long.
- Auto-hammer and resting bracket (2013). Winch line supported.
- Mast Extension Inserts (2013). Two 5-ft inserts fabricated. Can pull 20-ft of tooling with one added insert.
Significant replacements and repairs by D&S include:
- Rebuilt pull-down cylinder (May 2014)
- Rebuilt rotary gear box – ring gear, pinion, bearings, seals (Dec 2013)
- New starter & shutdown switch (Oct 2013)
- New PTO shaft (May 2012)
- Rebuilt outrigger cylinders, mast lift cylinders & truck brakes (May 2012)
- New fuel lines & thermostat (October 2015)
Rig is setup with a 1-5/8” hex socket universal. We have the following A-size tooling available for this rig:
- 10 AWJ rods (10-ft)
- 32 AWJ rods (5-ft)
- 1 AWJ rod (3-ft)
- 2 AWJ rods (2-ft)
- 2 AWJ rods (1-ft)
- Push tube head for thick-walled tubes – AWJ socket
- Split Spoon – AWJ socket (24-inch)
- Auto-Hammer strike anvil (AWJ pin)
- 1-5/8” hex pin to AWJ pin adaptor (2)
- Hoisting swivels with AWJ pin (4)
- Texas Cones – AWJ Socket (2)
- 3” +/- drag bit (3-wing AWJ Socket)
- AWJ Slip Rings (3)
- Rod wiper